BIGSEK's Web Master

Updated number of all our visitors

Updated number of clicked pages

WebVisits

Updated number of BIGSEK fans

people

BIGSEK stands for?

  • -B for Brave
  • -I for Intelligent
  • -G for Generous
  • -S for Share
  • -E for Experience
  • -K for Knowledge
  • Useful Links

  • -MOEYS of Camboda
  • -Google
  • -YouTube
  • -Facebook
  • -Bong Thom Dot Com
  • -CamHR.com
  • -Bayon Radio and TV
  • -Koh Santepheap Daily
  • -VOA
  • -RFA
  • -Post Khmer
  • -Phnom Penh Post
  • -HealthCambodia.com
  • -Khmer24
  • Definition of Consulting

    Consulting is to give any advices to someone, or to discuss something with someone before making a decision.

    By the way, we also can say that consulting is a meeting to discuss something or to get advice, or refers to when you discuss something with someone in order to get their advice or opinion about it.

    Consulting Service

    SEKO can provide consulting service for student level, individual level, organizational level, and society level, focusing on some subjects as the following.

  • -For Student Level: How to get successfully in studying; How to behave well and to be suitable in a region; How to look for and apply for a job; How to get successful in getting interviewed; How to know or find out a job scam; and etc.
  • -For Individual Level: Knowledge, skills​ and attitudes of individuals to perform their roles and duties in an organization.
  • -For Organizational Level: Internal systems including structure, policies, procedures, leadership, communication, organizational culture etc., which determines an organization's effectiveness to meet its goal and mission.
  • -For Society Level: Institutional context, enabling environment and conditions required for realization of the contextual capacities at the individual or organizational levels.
  • However, to make sure that if SEKO can provide the consulting service as your needs, please contact us for more details.

    How to Get Our Consulting Service

  • -If you need our consulting service, contact our SEKO team by sending an email to info@bigsek.org.
  • -You will get a reply to confirm if it is possible and available for the consulting service requested by you.
  • -If it is ok for providing the service, make an appointment to discuss for more detail about working schedule and consulting fee.
  • -If it is ok for the schedule and fee, make a formal contract, firstly required to pay SEKO 30% of the total amount, and the rest 70% can be paid during one week after the job completed.
  • -After the job completed, SEKO will issue a technical report of the consulting job, sending to you for signature of receiver.
  • Key Quotes of Learning

  • The most important teacher in your life is your experience knowledge.
  • Take risk! If you win, you will be happy. Even if you lose, you will be wise.
  • Make your life hopeful, learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow.
  • Be a model of sharing for improvement rather than a model of criticizing just for fun.
  • Share whatever that you got real experience rather than whatever you just imagined.
  • Target-Group Levels

  • Student Level : Successful ways to study and to get a job for their enabling start.
  • Individual Level : Knowledge, skills and attitudes for their enabling ability.
  • Organizational Level : Internal managing systems for their enabling management.
  • Society Level : Institutional context or environment for their enabling framework.
  • Webmail Login

    For our members only
    E-mail Password
    A member receives an email account with a password, provided by BIGSEK.
    Email Address
    info@bigsek.org